Custom Offers for New Sellers

kashmiah

We’ve opened the option for new sellers (with non- level) to offer Custom Offer for their buyers (up to $325 per offer). All sellers will be able to use the current existing flows.

Along with the latest on Custom Offers, non-level sellers will also be able to utilize Fiverr Anywhere, up to $325 as well.

If you want more information about Custom Offers, you can read it here: http://blog.fiverr.com/take-fiverr-business-anywhere/?utm_source=bl_ct&utm_term=n540

Also, you may see the pop up below. Don’t be alarmed, it’s just a reminder for new sellers that Custom Offers and Fiverr Anywhere are now available for you.

In the past, sellers had to prove themselves trustworthy to earn this ability. I just hope this doesn’t open the flood gates to a bunch of scammers who now have the ability to make a quick $300 instead of a quick 5er. I love fiverr, and the last thing I would want to see is her reputation tarnished. Please tell me that I have nothing to worry about.

• 2 months later...

It would be great if the custom offers were mobile friendly. I’ve sent offers to several clients, who apparently only use mobile, and they wanted to purchase the special offer but couldn’t because the button didn’t appear on mobile.

it says "yet to be supported from mobile app"

I’ve lost at least 3 sales as a result of this lack of mobile compatibility.

Any news on when this will be released?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived