Fiverr Community Forum

Custom Offers: why the gig doesn't start?

Hi everybody!
I’m new on Fiverr and I’m still figuring out how a couple of things work, but I’m experiencing a strange issue. A customer reached out to me, and after talking for a while I proposed her a custom offer; she immediately accepted and proceeded to pay, but the gig won’t start and I’m not able to see the order on my orders page. Does anyone know what’s going on?

3 Likes

There have been some issues with payment problems posted on the forum recently.

Suggest your buyer contacts Customer Support.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, mate!
Just one more thing: the payment has gone through with her bank, is this part of the issues that are going on?

Some people have mentioned that.

Tip: Never deliver any work without an order in place.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your help, thank you for everything!

1 Like

I see you offer to write essays.

Suggest you remove the word essays from your gig and profile description.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

3 Likes

Didn’t know that, but I thought it was permitted since a lot of people provide this kind of service. Thank you for warning me, I already fixed it, but I’m gonna give the Terms of Service a thorough read.
You’ve been extremely kind and helpful, thank you!

Maybe you have set requirements to be submitted and you are waiting for the customer to send them?

1 Like

This is what can happen: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

1 Like

That’s the first thing I thought about, but we tried with a second custom offer where I disabled the requirements and the exact same thing happened.
Thank you for your answer, btw, I really appreciate it

1 Like