Fiverr Community Forum

Custom Orders - Valid for # days

Hi guys, I would like to say that after a couple of incidents where I send clients custom offers, they tend to not accept it at that given time and decide to wait a couple of days (or actually weeks in some cases).

Problem:
Buyers request custom offers and wait days/weeks until they purchase them without coming back to you to check if it’s an appropriate time or not.

Solution:
Just like how quotations sent to companies have an expiration date (usually, you see * quotation valid for 15 working days)… I’d love to see something like that on Fiverr’s custom orders.

Thanks, I hope this gets the attention of Fiverr as well. We really need this option.

I strongly agree. Sometimes a long-forgotten custom offer can suddenly get accepted, out-of-the-blue, at a non-optimal time for the Seller. Even worse, such an offer might have been given a duration of “1 day” back then, placing the Seller under even more pressure!

For me I have set the offer message onto my todo list. Then I kill the offer after a week. Automatic would be better though.

Thanks for letting us know. I think though when done more frequently this would turn into a much bigger hassle to be honest. So I really wish an auto “kill” would be implemented.