Custom Quatation

I sent a custom quotation for buyer and he pay for that. but i cant see anywhere his payment. wt is the process of custome quatation and how can i check them.

That’s not how Fiverr works. You don’t offer special quotes to buyers. If a buyer chooses to purchase your gig and/or extras, then you get payed to work on what they purchased.

Think of Fiverr this way if you need to: you are the store selling something; the buyer comes into your store and decides if they want to buy what you’re selling. If they purchase your gig, you complete it for them. If they choose not to purchase your gig, then that is the buyer’s choice, and you hope the next buyer chooses to purchase from you. You should not be making separate price quotes outside of the Fiverr system.

Reply to @kjblynx:

Ah, indeed. I stand corrected. :slight_smile:

Reply to @kjblynx: thank you guyes. in my case it took 2 days to show it up. i use that service as soon as fiverr offers. i think that might be some technical error. after 2 days i got a notification that he accept my quote. but by then he has open to ticket to cancel it. end of the day we sort out the matter nicely. he purchase my ordinary gig.

Recently i used "fiverr anywhere " serviced and it works nicely. but i have a concern where those review goes. because that buyer put me a nice comment there.

thank you