Fiverr Community Forum

Custom Quote + Getty Images

Hello,
I have a customer who wants images in their document. I don’t normally add this as a gig extra but I tried to add it to my gig but it still doesn’t show when I try to create a custom offer. The project requires a custom offer but I’m not sure how to do the image extra. I found one other thread on this from a year ago but it didn’t have an answer. Has anyone figured this out?

1 Like

Encountered with this problem just now. There seem to be no way of adding a Premium Stock Image when sending the custom offer. What you can do is send an offer without the price of the Stock Image, and then go to the order page when the buyer accepts it. You’ll be able to add the “Premium Quality Image” in the “Offer More Extras” option at the bottom.

1 Like

I also need to add the gig extra premium image after the buyer has purchsed gig, but the only extra showing is a custom extra that I create. I do not see the Getty Images extra?? Anyone know where that is or if Fiverr can overide and add this for us if we contact customer support? TIA.

1 Like

this looks like very weird issue