Fiverr Forum

Custom targeted Facebook audience just $5

We have a program we use to create custom targeted audiences that will save you time & money!
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/dea03fafb4

How our gig price works:$5 (3 day delivery)

1. Research 5 keywords/hashtags
  2. Review your page to gain useful insight
  3. Create custom targeted audience
  4. Save audience for later use

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details from your gigs as that is a violation of the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

The above is from the Terms of Service referred to in my previous post. A violation will risk your account.

I thought I did it correct. Fiverr gave me a badge for putting my url on a line by itself. I don’t believe that I have asked/provided any email addresses, usernames, phone numbers or any other contact details outside of Fiverr. Thanks for your help.

oh…i think i understand what your saying. Unlink my other social media accounts?

I removed my @fbinfo