Customer asked for portfolio in buyer request!

mohdaamiraziz

The following URLs may be used for your work samples

Note: If you share a URL which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied.

Bundles of thanks for this kind favor, will you please tell me, if I can share my portfolio?

Bundles of thanks for this kind favor, will you please tell me, if I can share my portfolio?

Unfortunately, no. (But you can link your behance profile with fiverr just like linkedIn.) It’ll be best if you use flickr or tumblr to showcase your work. Or send him watermarked samples through wetransfer. Fiverr really needs to update that list of links, but so far it is what it is.

Unfortunately, no. (But you can link your behance profile with fiverr just like linkedIn.) It’ll be best if you use flickr or tumblr to showcase your work. Or send him watermarked samples through wetransfer. Fiverr really needs to update that list of links, but so far it is what it is.

Thank you, I feel lucky to share it here, before going to against the TOS. you’ve protected me Thank you so much!

Or send him watermarked samples through wetransfer.

Wouldn’t that be a ToS violation (contact outside of Fiverr)?

Or send him watermarked samples through wetransfer.

Wouldn’t that be a ToS violation (contact outside of Fiverr)?

wetransfer is one of the approved links. And I’ve had communications with Fiverr CS about delivering projects through cloud links instead of direct attachments, and they’ve been fine with it. So, this should be okay.

wetransfer is one of the approved links. And I’ve had communications with Fiverr CS about delivering projects through cloud links instead of direct attachments, and they’ve been fine with it. So, this should be okay.

Thank you @handsonkeyboard for providing me valuable information. because here are many people who don’t try to support well, but very active in leg pulling. (Specialized in Flagging)

• 2 weeks later...

The best tool I have never had any issues with is wetransfer, which is a link approved by Fiverr.
I would also strongly recommend you to protect your portfolio/ samples, either with a watermark or with no copy features. Also only share relevant specific samples with new buyers to avoid scams - I had a couple of cases in which some new buyer asked for samples just to use them for free.

Archived