Fiverr Forum

Customer Delay Review For So Long, What Should I Do? (New Seller)

I had a problem which is one of my customer delay to make a review…i’m afraid that if he not satisfy with my work and left a bad review. My question is ::-

a) What will happen if someone left a bad review, does it will effect my gig sale??

b) I already did what he ask for but still no confirmation yet, he takes like 12 hours to review or give a feedback. Really wasting a time, any suggestion?? should i wait??

Thank you for your time. :slight_smile:

You can kindly ask the client to leave a review, but they’re not obligated to do it. I would just ask once, and if they don’t leave a review, move on. Also, on the flip side, they may leave a bad review. I’ve stopped reminding those first time clients because the last time I did, they gave me 4 stars when they were extremely happy with my work. They apparently didn’t understand how important 5 star reviews are. So it’s up to you.

i’m asked him twice, the only thing he reply is “i need little time to decide.”…idk what to do next. Btw thank you for your reply. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! Don’t ask him anymore. Sounds like he’s getting irritated.

Never ask a buyer to give you 5star review, simple just asked him some questions about the work you deliver to him or her. I believe he or she has not gone through your work that is why, Just relax, when he or she is done you gonna get your 5star review

@burnbetty is absolutely right, dont push him, just wait for the review,

no, you misunderstood. I’m not telling him to give a good review, i’m just afraid that he’ll give me a bad review because it has been a week he didn’t reply since i left him a message and a revision for what he need, so i assume that he didn’t like my artwork. The last reply he said he need time to decide. It’s already been a week i just felt like it’s a waste of time. Yeah, i’m agree with you, i need to relax.

btw thank you for your reply sir, appreciate it. :slight_smile:

don’t worry, i’m not push him. :smiley:

Thank you for your reply. :slight_smile:

Don’t be worry that he didn’t like your work, he might not have gone through it, so be a patience friend. If he doesn’t leave review is better than negative review

yeah, that’s true!! :+1: