Fiverr Community Forum

Customer does not understand.. help

So I have this one customer and he keeps telling me to do things that cannot be done. He tried to find a work-around for something and he insists that it will work having never tried himself however, I have done it before and know it won’t. I know you’re supposed to always think of “the customer is always right” slogan, but I don’t want to not be able to do his order and get a bad review due to him being wrong. The worst part is, every time I try and reach out and help him so I can get working on his order, he doesn’t respond for at least 12 hours. The clock for the order is ticking and I’m not sure whether I should cancel this order or not, advice?

2 Likes

If you don’t feel comfortable with this order then I would cancel it.

5 Likes

If a client is more trouble than the job is worth, ie: Late responses, Not providing everything to handle the job, Not taking the professionals (you) advice… It’s probably best to discuss things with the client and offer a mutual cancellation if you cant come to a better understanding.

1 Like

Yes you should since it’s obvious you cannot complete this order as the buyer wants it or before the deadline. When they don’t even bother to respond promptly that’s a huge red flag that it’s not going to work out well.

1 Like

Cancel it. This will save you from a lot of stress in the long run.

2 Likes