Customer does not understand.. help

masondaxton

So I have this one customer and he keeps telling me to do things that cannot be done. He tried to find a work-around for something and he insists that it will work having never tried himself however, I have done it before and know it won’t. I know you’re supposed to always think of “the customer is always right” slogan, but I don’t want to not be able to do his order and get a bad review due to him being wrong. The worst part is, every time I try and reach out and help him so I can get working on his order, he doesn’t respond for at least 12 hours. The clock for the order is ticking and I’m not sure whether I should cancel this order or not, advice?

So I have this one customer and he keeps telling me to do things that cannot be done. He tried to find a work-around for something and he insists that it will work having never tried himself however, I have done it before and know it won’t. I know you’re supposed to always think of “the customer is always right” slogan, but I don’t want to not be able to do his order and get a bad review due to him being wrong. The worst part is, every time I try and reach out and help him so I can get working on his order, he doesn’t respond for at least 12 hours. The clock for the order is ticking and I’m not sure whether I should cancel this order or not, advice?

I’m not sure whether I should cancel this order or not

Yes you should since it’s obvious you cannot complete this order as the buyer wants it or before the deadline. When they don’t even bother to respond promptly that’s a huge red flag that it’s not going to work out well.

Archived