Customer is not replying,help needed

dilpazirabbas

Thank you for replying to my post, How it works after 3 days ,can you guide me. ?

Buyer places an order

You work on order

You complete order and deliver it

Buyer has 3 days to ask for revisions

After the 3rd day the order auto-completes

14 days later the payment is put into your account

Its sad to hear, I highly appreciate if you consider as buyer instead of customer, regarding your order, it will be marked as completed after 3 days, and your buyer can leave review within two weeks after order marked as completed. I should also recommend you to not send text like please give me review or something like to buyer, it against TOS, if you have done the job as described then you don’t need to worry about anything.

Buyer places an order

You work on order

You complete order and deliver it

Buyer has 3 days to ask for revisions

After the 3rd day the order auto-completes

14 days later the payment is put into your account

But on my gig order time it is written LATE can you tell me what is meant by that.?

But on my gig order time it is written LATE can you tell me what is meant by that.?

Did you send the finish product using the order page? Did you click the green DELIVER NOW button when doing so or did you send it as an attachment on a message?

I have send him on private messages then lately I submitted on order page.

3267669_Screenshot2019-08-14at4_58_46AM.thumb.png.ec7c1669ca359e668a4e80e11ca0517c.png

If you clicked the green button, uploaded your work, and hit submit, then you should be good. Take a screenshot of what you are seeing without showing the buyers name.

Hi everyone, My customer is not replying me as I submitted all the work along with source files, He has not accepted the order even my time passes, Kindly help me Team Fiverr.

Kindly help me

In addition to what has been said suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Archived