Fiverr Forum

Customer ordered twice by accident (any tips?)

Hi,

A buyer for my gig ordered twice by mistake (in separate orders).

Incidentally, they don’t want their money back (or an order) for the accidental gig.

However, they have not filled in their order requirements. What happens if order requirements are not filled in after X number of days?

Does it show up as a negative score on my completion rate?

Thank you in advance

You can also start the order by going to the order page and clicking on “I have all the requirements” text and it would start the order without their requirements. It will not impact on your profile if the order is not started, it’s just there.

It would stay as ‘incomplete’.

From here:
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-status

When an order is marked as Incomplete, the buyer is still required to submit the requested information for the seller to complete the order. The order status cannot be adjusted until the buyer replies to the seller’s instructions.

• As sellers , you can leave this section blank if you do not require any further information.
    You will also see an option to send a reminder to the buyer, to notify them to reply to the instructions.
  • A buyer will see a message indicating a reply to the instructions is required to start the order.

Note: After a week has passed from the original order creation, a seller can cancel the order without any harm to their cancellation ratio or ratings.

Leave it a week or so, then cancel it, with no penalty.

I had one that set there for over a year. :open_mouth:

I was afraid the buyer would come back because I charge much more for my work now. :wink:

When I canceled there was no penalty as @merciavideo said.