Fiverr Forum

Customer posted positive review but i can't post one back? bug?

A customer just posted a positive review about 5 minutes ago, I received a notification saying so, but I can’t seem to post a positive one back, it still has that “DELIVER NOW” button, even though I’ve already delivered and the customer has posted a positive review… already tried logging out and back in, still there, I’ve re-delivered order but still can’t post a positive review yet… Any ideas?

Clear your cache, blah blah blah and then contact Customer Service. This bug is annoying. Yesterday I ended up triple delivering as the gig still showed that I needed to deliver even though the clock had stopped and the delivery showed up on the page.

It could possibly take several minutes or hours for the rate buyer now featre to come.

Possibly try another browser. If it is like that in all thw browsers and you have waited, it’s a bug.

But the main point is that your client got the delivery.

Best of luck,

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys |2014

Reply to @thecreativeguys: It’s been about 10 hours, still nothing, tried 3 other browsers, still not there :frowning: Guess I should contact CS, I hate leaving something hanging!

Reply to @cheezees: I’ll contact CS!