Customer Service Experience

kiansniper

I had a weird experience with customer services, had one awful member called Vladana who was very rude and ignorant and obviously didnt know what the Terms of Service etc were. Contacted support again and got an amazing support member called Emily.
I first explained i wanted to close my account cause of the ID issue, she then looked into it and allowed me to verify again, she said that she double checked and because Im a minor its perfectly allowed for me to use my parents ID to verify. And now after a week of hassle and ignorance from Vladana, my account is finally reinstated and verified. If anyone knows a way to rate staff id love to rate Emily for her amazing support for the past couple of hours! 🙂

I had a weird experience with customer services, had one awful member called Vladana who was very rude and ignorant and obviously didnt know what the Terms of Service etc were. Contacted support again and got an amazing support member called Emily.

I first explained i wanted to close my account cause of the ID issue, she then looked into it and allowed me to verify again, she said that she double checked and because Im a minor its perfectly allowed for me to use my parents ID to verify. And now after a week of hassle and ignorance from Vladana, my account is finally reinstated and verified. If anyone knows a way to rate staff id love to rate Emily for her amazing support for the past couple of hours! 🙂

If anyone knows a way to rate staff id love to rate Emily for her amazing support for the past couple of hours!

Once your ticket is closed, they usually send an email with a link to rate your experience with CS.

Archived