Customer Service Not Responding

hamit00

Can you help me with the problem I’ve had with customer service and one seller? The seller didn’t complete the order the way we agreed upon so I want to cancel my order but he keeps on cancelling my request. Then I realized it’s impossible to argue with him and wrote to the customer service about this. It’s been almost three days and they didn’t write back. My order is about to be completed so where else can I get some support or are they planning to write me back at any time?

Can you help me with the problem I’ve had with customer service and one seller? The seller didn’t complete the order the way we agreed upon so I want to cancel my order but he keeps on cancelling my request. Then I realized it’s impossible to argue with him and wrote to the customer service about this. It’s been almost three days and they didn’t write back. My order is about to be completed so where else can I get some support or are they planning to write me back at any time?

are they planning to write me back at any time?

They will respond, but they’re overloaded with requests, so it takes them a lot more time than usual.

My order is about to be completed

You can keep trying to cancel it.

If the order gets completed, Customer Support can still cancel it up to 13 days after it was marked as complete (if they agree that it wasn’t delivered as agreed upon).

Archived