Fiverr Community Forum

Customer Services - Thumbs down

So, I get in touch with a customer rep on chat to revive my personal account that was canceled in 2016/17 and she told me I have a total of 3 accounts (not to my knowledge)on Fiverr, which is against their guidelines - fair. But if you’re making me look like I’m breaking rules, atleast have the decency to come clean about your ‘claims’.

Needless to say my issue at hand wasn’t resolved and after having a business account for the past 2 months or so, I’m very much inclined towards switching over to another platform.

3 Likes

So, I have to ask…do you have three Fiverr accounts?

All I need is a YES or NO answer.

6 Likes

Your post is not clear enough - have you created 3 different accounts or not? And if yes, again it’s not clear, was in all banned?

3 Likes

I have one business account, and one personal account that I’m trying to revive (which I had requested to shut down in 16/17).

Going with what I wrote earlier - I have ONE active account.

2 Likes

None of my account were banned. I got in touch with the rep myself over chat to have my personal account revived.

Can anyone who works with Fiverr comment on this?

1 Like

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you had a personal account which was deleted it will not be able to be revived.

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010215497-Permanently-deleting-my-account

Maybe speak to Customer Support about creating a new account to replace your deleted account.

3 Likes

Nobody from #Fiverr monitors this? Bummer!

And going by what you said, it’s fine to have one personal and one business account?

Also, I have only ever bought anything from my business account.

It is in the Terms of Service.

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/business

However, think you need to clarify about the 3 account thing and get permission to create a new account.

Maybe a person from CS didn’t clearly understand your situation, sometimes it happens, because it’s too many requests from people and not enough people in CS team, so maybe you need to explain it in details and they will help, find the best option for this issue

It wasn’t too difficult to comprehend on how I see it. I get in touch to revive an account and instead, he tells me I have three accounts and refused to provide any further info. I’m not even a seller!!

Well as you can see a lot of people here had a lot of questions after your original topic.

You can’t “revive” it. When accounts are disabled they are disabled permanently. There is no option to reopen that account.
And secondly you can use your current buyers account to add a seller option on it, you don’t have to open a second account for that.

And again the agent is right in what he told you.

Every CS reply will have their name. If you are unhappy about the response from one of them, submit a ticket to another… That’s simple.

Now that you know that it’s against Fiverr’s Term of Service, can you accept that you can only have one account? If not, then move to another platform that allows you to do that. Is it simple, no?

If I understand you right, you have a business/company account (for business expenses) and a personal account.

In that case…

Unfortunately, you cannot expect an average person or rep to understand that with ease. Your best option is to reply to the response you’ve received from the CS and explain your situation. Keep it as short as possible.

Good luck.

Wrong. I just got it revived :slight_smile:

Got it sorted. The CS was better the second time around.

If’d actually you read my post, I clearly mentioned I had ONE account active. Anyway. Thanks for feedback.

Perhaps it’s good to reflect on why so many people misunderstood you? :man_shrugging:t3:

Perhaps. Or perhaps, some people need to brush up on their language skills?