Fiverr Community Forum

Customer support - automated response

Getting a bit fed up now after asking 5 times for Customer support to fix a problem, and getting the same generic automated responses.

Any advice?

Thanks

Nate

4 Likes

You may try to contact them on their official facebook page, with the request id. They are pretty fast there.

2 Likes

You can also leave a comment on one of their post on Twitter. Explain your problem, and if you are ask for request ID, don’t feel afraid to give.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help guys

1 Like

Welcome, anytime. I hope your problem will be solved.

1 Like

I just closed a ticket I had opened with CS. Just like you, I felt their initial reply was a copied and pasted response that had nothing to do with what I was actually asking (which, of course, drove me nuts - I hate those! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

However, after I pointed out that it seemed the agent hadn’t even read my first message and let it absolutely clear what I was after, I actually got a good reply from them. I guess it’s a bit of luck sprinkled with how far is your agent willing to go to make sure you feel like you were heard and that your problem was solved.

A piece of advice I see being given a lot here on the forum is to ask for a different CS agent, so maybe that would help you as it seems you weren’t able to break through the wall of automated responses. Asking 5 times the same thing is a lot! You have the patience of a saint!

I’m sorry I can’t give you better advice. I would, though, recommend filling the survey they send you once your ticket is closed and writing how you really felt your inquiry was handled. I don’t know if they read that thing, but I’m hoping they do and that it can make a change :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

This is really concerning. I, also, have a support ticket outstanding with no answer except for the computer generated response after several days. This should not be handled via Facebook or Twitter – I don’t choose to have my Fiverr account linked to these anyway. As a public company, Fiverr needs to up their game now to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear: :frowning: , you can try to contact them on facebook page

1 Like

Hello Nate, What is your issue? Thanks, Andrew

1 Like

Thanks Virginia. Yes, it’s really frustrating!

Thanks for taking the time for a detailed response. I’ll try those suggestions.

:+1::grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. Sooner the better!

Hi Andrew. It’s a bug where I have to send an order twice for it to register as delivered.

Thanks

Thanks Nate, i am sure they will get back to you. Customer service is bombarded with lots of unrelavant support tickets relating to performance of gigs. :slight_smile:

1 Like