Fiverr Forum

Customer Support deleted all my 'very late' orders

I had a late delivery cancellation. When they come through they are now flagged as me needing to respond to it, when obviously you can’t give a response to a late delivery cancellation. So it is stuck on my ‘to do’ list.

I told customer support and their solution to the problem was to ‘flush’ my todo list. This got rid of everything apart from orders that are not yet due.

I then go to sales page and the ‘very late’ orders are not there either. (there is about 30 of them very late for various reasons, mainly because I get booked in advance and then people just pop up whenever with their specification)

So now here I am with tons of orders disappeared and no way to find them (although I have been assured they still exist!)

A message system which is not working for me.

A client who is threatening to sue me (and has actually tracked down my address and sent me a letter that that effect…although I don’t trust it. He is sueing me for a couple of thousand dollars on a $5.00 order because it was a day late and cost him a client…even though he was informed in advance it would be late)

and the only message customer support can muster up is:

"Unfortunately, the orders made more than 30 days ago cannot be shown in your ToDo list after reloading it. We’re sorry for the inconvenience."

Nobody told me that would happen. I would have been more than happy to keep those negative feedbacks that I can’t respond to there if it meant losing all of the orders in my queue. It is annoying because now i have to wait for late delivery cancellations or messages from irate clients about where their articles are. The best thing? Even though I can’t actually see the orders that are ‘very late’ I still have to put up with the feedback (confirmed by customer support when I asked for a feedback removal - something which is still stuck in my ToDo list)

Absolutely shambolic.

ozzieuk said:
  • Can't you use the quotation system to give these buyers custom lead times, instead of having 30 very late orders?! I'd HATE to go very late on an order because my gigs are my main income...

These orders came from before the quotation system was in place. Some have been sitting around for a couple of months. There is no danger of any of them being cancelled thankfully and late deliveries only ever have an impact when cancelled.

The problem is customer support said that orders from 30 days ago are automatically removed from the system when they 'flush' it. It now appears that I have orders from just 3-4 days ago disappearing completely. These are yet to go very late and I have no idea where to find them as they are not appearing in my order list :(

Can’t you use the quotation system to give these buyers custom lead times, instead of having 30 very late orders?! I’d HATE to go very late on an order because my gigs are my main income…