Customer support is not responding for more than 24 days

dmaxstudio

I had created a ticket to customer support before 24 days but did not get any response. I have just received an automated response from Fiverr and after that did not contact any human, 24 days have passed. I have also attached the screenshots. Please have a look. I need the help of experts why I am not response form customer support? Is there any issue on Fiverr side? Please reply to me if experts of Fiverr can help me.
Or All Fiverr user facing the same problem?

250624870_Help2.PNG.c22a1eecdbb77f0076431ea58e9a072c.PNG
Help 2746×742 39.6 KB
InkedHelp_LI.thumb.jpg.6d652c11499fd69ac6e07b6b258710e8.jpg
InkedHelp_LI1020×190 28.1 KB

You’re not getting any response because CS currently takes roughly 10 days to respond to any tickets. Wait another 9-12 days and then you should get an answer.

@janali But I did not get a response more the 24 days. You can see my first request, its created before 24 days. August 11 mentioned in the screenshot.

@janali But I did not get a response more the 24 days. You can see my first request, its created before 24 days. August 11 mentioned in the screenshot.

My bad, read too quickly. I don’t know if it’s wise to send another ticket to push them, I suppose you could click on it and add any extra details you might have to subtly push the ticket but if it’s still open, I think you might just have to wait longer.

Make sure the ticket is still open. If it’s marked as “solved”, open it up again with a new reply.

If the ticket is still open, you can try sending CS an email with the ticket number in the subject line and ask them to attend to it.

Yes, this CS thing is increasingly an issue. We asked Fiverr to employ more agents. What they gave us was a redesign …

Not quite the same thing …

My bad, read too quickly. I don’t know if it’s wise to send another ticket to push them, I suppose you could click on it and add any extra details you might have to subtly push the ticket but if it’s still open, I think you might just have to wait longer.

@janali Thanks for sharing your knowledge. 🙂

Make sure the ticket is still open. If it’s marked as “solved”, open it up again with a new reply.

If the ticket is still open, you can try sending CS an email with the ticket number in the subject line and ask them to attend to it.

Yes, this CS thing is increasingly an issue. We asked Fiverr to employ more agents. What they gave us was a redesign …

Not quite the same thing …

@coerdelion Yes, the ticket is still open but, I think it’s a good idea to send an email to customer support. Thanks for giving me a suggestion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You appear to have another ticket that was answered “2 days ago” down on the bottom. Maybe they dismissed this one if it was similar to that one or thought it was a repeat for some reason?

@melanielm Yes, I have received an automated response 2 days ago but not any human contacted me. Same response that I have shared the screenshot.

Hi,

I’m a seller on Fiverr. I sent the message 15 days ago for the cancellation of the order because the buyer is not responding to me at all. She was good at the start of the order then I don’t know, suddenly what happened to her she is not responding to me even she was appreciating my work before. Now the order has got late more than 14 days and I’m not getting a single response from Fiverr customer support. An autogenerated message was sent to me that we will get back to you within 10 days but unfortunately, they didn’t.

Now my gigs have been down, my profile has been affected very drastically because the order has got late for the last 14 days. Anyone who can suggest me something? I’m really worried about this order. Your little effort will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Tanzeel

@tanzeel_01 If you want help you just need to create your own new topic.

Archived