Fiverr Community Forum

Customer Support Not Responding to tickets

Hi,

I have submitted a ticket to customer support 3 days ago and still it hasn’t even assigned to an agent. They says that it will take around 24-48hrs but its past 72hrs now. Is this something experience by others also.

P.S.
I get it that it can be delayed due to CIVID-19 pandemic. But my last ticket opened 2 weeks before had proceeded within 24hrs.

Best regards

3 Likes

Some users wait for 5-10 days. Everything seems to be delayed now.

2 Likes

None of us can help you with this. Customer Support is extremely busy – this I can confirm from comments an agent told me within the past few days. I know you want a quick answer, but you really do have to be patient. They will address your ticket when they are able, and if it is something they can assist with.

3 Likes

I have submitted ticket and its been over 5 days. Still no response.

Five days is not 10. Fiverr is very busy (during this pandemic), and, as has already been stated, it could take up to 10 days to receive a personal reply. Please be patient, and wait for a response.

2 Likes

they told me 10 business days but its been 16 business days and no reply

this has been happening only with the sellers
buyers issues are resolved quite quickly

i’ve been waiting for the support response since 10 days

1 Like

It has been 12 days, and did get a single response from Fiverr. There is a continuous decline in my ratings for no reason. Everyday I open Fiverr, I saw 1-2% decrease.

Buyers are here because sellers provide their services. This is so disappointing.

1 Like

I’m a buyer. The process is still slow. It has been 7 days since the ticket is open. No response and cannot even find a phone number to call and explain my situation. So disappointing! I encountered a fraud. The seller is using an online software to do the editing work. I feel being cheated by both the seller and Fiverr. I’m thinking to seek help from customer protection Bureau now. Do not count on Fiverr anymore.

There’s no phone number, and support is receiving way too many tickets while their number is reduced.

One thing you can try is to contact them on Twitter with the ticket number. Sometimes that speeds things up.

1 Like