Fiverr Community Forum

Customer Support

Has anyone else had painful interactions as sellers with customer support? I haven’t ever had such disrespect on other sites that I can recall. A big frustration that adds to this is that there seems to be no way to escalate, with the goal of escaping the repeating canned responses (which I wouldn’t expect in the first place as a level 2 seller with extremely enthusiastic positive reviews).

I think Fiverr customer support is nice… a couple of my favorites are Max, Julia, and Reuben (i think his name is). Max always replies pretty fast, but you must understand, a lot of support tickets actually are in the knowledge base… Fiverr customer support is primarily for things you can not do on your own, like removing fake ratings, negative balances, accidentally ordered gigs, etc.

If your questions, or concerns are popular and most asked, you may get an auto-response, so you have to make the tickets personal, and ask some questions, etc. I only get human replies - that is just my experience though.

The two or three issues I’ve had that I asked customer support for help on were definitely not ones that are in the knowledge base, and I believe one of the support reps agreed with me that my issue was valid. However, she wasn’t able to have any clout apparently with the team that denies gigs, which was one of the issues I had. (An example - a very successful and highly praised gig I’ve had for nearly 2 years was rejected as violating TOS when I added the new subcategory feature.) But the main issue I have is with responses from support - copy/paste I assume - that literally ignore my very clear questions in my support request text. So I ask the questions again and get another copy/paste answer that ignores the question. Why would this be done instead of just answering the simple questions in my support request? As mentioned, I don’t have any understanding on this because it is so easy to see how disrespectful it is. I have more clear examples but don’t want to vent further here - just want to find out if there is any support from fiverr with regard to making an escalation path available to level sellers like myself who have clearly added value to fiverr by way of majorly outperforming the expectations of buyers when spending only $5.

I’ve had a couple of gigs removed for TOS violation[2]. In my case I wasn’t giving enough information in the gig description, or I tried adding an off-site link (when portfolio feature wasn’t on fiverr). I never complained about it though… I do not have experience with reviewed gigs by fiverr / deleted gigs by fiverr. . as for copy/paste… I don’t think they do that, i believe the support software they use has already programmed predefined replies, it scans your keywords and replies automatically - nothing like talking to a robot! xD

For me no issue with anything in Fiverr… :slight_smile:

I’m having a heck of a time with even contacting customer support. I’ve tried submitting several times and it keeps telling me I am not logged in - I try but they say it’s the wrong password yet I just logged into my account with the same one. Then I request new password over and over and over and over and no email with it ever arrives. I am stuck in a loop and have no way to get support unless someone knows a number to call? Help! by the way, I am not being light-headed here…

I have had issues before with my questions being given the runaround, so I know what you mean. One question I had took four or five attempts at me repeating the question just to get a simple response. I don’t quite understand why the answers provided tend to explain everything except the answer you’re looking for, but yes, I’ve experienced it.

In the end, my issues were resolved, so I can’t complain too much. :wink:

sc20910 said: I believe one of the support reps agreed with me that my issue was valid. However, she wasn't able to have any clout apparently with the team that denies gigs, which was one of the issues I had. But the main issue I have is with responses from support - copy/paste I assume - that literally ignore my very clear questions in my support request text. So I ask the questions again and get another copy/paste answer that ignores the question.

same thing had happened with me a few days ago...

Looks like we’re both level 2 sellers, so I’m still wondering why the disrespect from support like this? Fiverr staff - can you comment?

Thanks!

[Sheriffs Note: per Fiverr Forum Do’s & Don’ts: Please don’t use this forum as a replacement for support. If you have technical issues or concerns regarding your personal account the Fiverr Support Team is available 24/7 to help you. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/71/fiverr-forum-do039s-don039ts#Item_1 Thank you.]

This is not a public forum where Fiverr Staff “comments” if you have an issue with Customer Service, you’ll be thrilled to know with each ticket you’re allowed to rate the service you received and to add in your specific observations.

Please, I think this whole thread should just be closed already, you’re trolling at this point, in my opinion.

Keeping this thread happening and visible is the only other channel I can think of that might collect a bit more validity and offer more visibility for the issues in play. Would love to hear another solution but the one you gave has obviously been done already. I don’t understand why you have a problem with a dedicated fiverr lover/seller trying to see if there is any way to make things work a bit more smoothly? Why call it trolling? The issues I have all related to technical glitches that prevent more sales. So hope you can see the reason for my hoping there could be a solution. No need to reply back - but please offer a solution if you have one other than using the existing customer support channels which have all (obviously) been tried, unsuccessfully, and without animosity btw unlike your post.

[Sheriffs Note: Your only channel for Fiverr Support is Fiverr Customer Support…per Fiverr Forum Do’s & Don’ts: Please don’t use this forum as a replacement for support. If you have technical issues or concerns regarding your personal account the Fiverr Support Team is available 24/7 to help you. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/71/fiverr-forum-do039s-don039ts#Item_1 Thank you.]

Customer Support has been awesome and very helpful to me, everyone behind the scenes are working like dogs to keep up with the rapid growth of Fiverr and I take my hat off to them. I personally do not think a post that has constant negavitve overtones should continue instead maybe a civil discussion with the OP about issues they have with their gig(s) and suggestions on how to rememdy them would be warranted

sc20910 said: I don't understand why you have a problem with a dedicated fiverr lover/seller trying to see if there is any way to make things work a bit more smoothly? Why call it trolling?

Let me state, because you haven't not PRESENTED it that way.

And where I might even be inclined to see you as being constructive, it's wrapped in this radioactive waste of your using charged words like "Disrespectful" etc.

Finally, I don't care what you "hope" is or "Why" you think keeping it open is "win" ... the fact is, the forum is not a replacement for customer service and you're trying to make it so.

We have a forum for suggestions, make some there.

Omg I feel so stupid… I put up a post with the goal of trying to figure out how to deal with some customer support interactions that were unpleasant on my side, and I just thought it would be ok to post in the category called ranting pot. I just now looked up the meaning of ranting pot and it turns out that it means lollipops and rainbows. Now I see why I am getting the pushback.

On a more serious note, tn5rr2012 hit the nail on the head: I would love constructive advice on how to deal with customer support interactions that go literally nowhere toward addressing the issue raised. For example, how is it possible to deal with the disconnect in place between the editorial team and customer support? This has been the most painful arena for me.

Reply to @thebtf: This might sound silly but did you register to receive support? I believe the registration is separate from your Fiverr log in credentials. You can register for support here: http://fiverr.zendesk.com/registration

oldbittygrandma said: Personally, since selling online on many venues since 2004, Fiverr far exceeds any other support I have EVER received on any other venue.

I second that.... I've been to the other places.... But this has to be the best and the community here is excellent.

Every time I speak with support… I do not get answers that seem like they are listening to me or reading my entire question. I get a reply, but I do not get my questions answered. :frowning: They say things other than the answer to my question!

I’ve been waiting a week for even a response to a support ticket regarding my payment not being disbursed. I’m definitely not pleased. A week and I’ve needed to buy groceries for 5 days of it.

I’ve been waiting a week for even a response to a support ticket regarding my payment not being disbursed. I’m definitely not pleased. A week and I’ve needed to buy groceries for 5 days of it.

I paid $15 for 2 work-ups. I was never contacted or never heard from the person I hired for the work. I pd $10 for one of them to be rapid return. I was contacted by fiverr via email to cancel the work since nothing was delivered. I assumed I would get a return but I did not. What is up with that??