Customer want me to fake his ID?

Guys,
I’m doing photoshop and today I got message from new customer. She wants me to put some paper in some girls hand with some name and date and also she wants me to change last name and photo on her id. She wants me to put another last name and photo of that another girl on that id(I’m pretty sure that ID belongs to my customer because of the same name on Fiverr and on ID). It’s a bit creepy to me and I’m not sure is that okay to do? Is that violating some terms and rules? If anyone knows, PLEASE help! Thanks a lot!!

How much your buyer gonna pay you?

You should avoid them for better freelancing career.

Thanks for your answer! I’m really confused. I had some problems with my last customer few days ago. He was so disappointed in Fiverr because he had some problems with server and Fiverr didn’t helped him. He was satisfied with my work but when he was giving review, for some questions he gave 1 star so complete review was 3. I told him that affects only me and not Fiverr as Service, I sent him review changing request but he didn’t respond. In two days it will expire so I wanted to gain more sales and reviews and fix my rating on that way. Should I just the paper thing? Not ID? Just don’t wanna get in trouble. Thanks again for your help!

5$. Maybe I should just do the paper thing? I don’t wanna get introuble with ID faking and that kind of stuff.

Lol, don’t do it. Avoid them.
Be Professional. Offer them $5000 or more. :sunglasses::+1:

If you have ever read the terms of service you should know this is illegal in fiverr and also everywhere around the world. Do not do it no matter how much they are willing to pay for it.

Hahahahahahaha, not really in that position at this point​:joy::joy::joy: I’m reeeeally disappointed because of my rate thing. The guy gave me 3 cause he was mad on Fiverr and bad tech. Sooooo unlucky :woman_facepalming:t4: Hope I’ll have some normal offers soon​:joy:

Thanks for your answer and help!

wait, why he/she gave you 3? did you take the order?

why not? :roll_eyes:

You will :sunglasses::+1:

How much he want to pay you ? If you think this job is not for you or you don’t do this so please avoid him. Tell him I am so busy and something…
Best of luck
Thank you

In my country this is called complicity in crime… I bet that it’s the same in your :wink:

Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Fiverr for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.

The above is from the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

He told me that he had some problems with server and that’s why he could not contact me when he bought my gig. He bought it and could not upload pic that I had to edit so I didn’t have material and I couldn’t work. He wrote to Fiverr support and no one respond. He was sooooo pissed off. Order was late, then he wrote to me by chrome and he explained situation. I sent him request for delivery time extending and he accepted it. He was satisfied with my work but you know that questions about Fiverr experience in reviews? He gave bad rating to those questions and good for the questions that are about me. Result was 3star. I sent him review change request with explanation (that raview is all abou me) and he didn’t respond. It will expire soon. He probably won’t ever respond on it - he told me that he will never use Fiverr again. So now I have bad rating and bad on time delivery rating and it’s none of my fault. Great…

I do not know where this post is heading. You are confessing to producing false documents of someones identity. The fake id can be used to do something that could lead 12 to life. Again you are asking the buyer to change the rating for the illegal act you did… If I were you I would let the matter rest, ask a mod to delete this post and hope no one catches up

Most people have a moral compass that guides them through life, it seems like your moral compass is telling you it’s a bad idea. If not you wouldn’t be on this forum seeking advice, you would have just done it. That means deep down inside you know that it’s wrong but your conflicted because you want to get your ratings up. Which matters more to you in the end? When you come to your final decision remember that any future repercussions are yours to own up to, and yours alone…

Not only is this illegal, it is against fiverr’s Terms of Service. Just because your buyer has asked you to do this, does not mean you have to. If it was me, I would report the buyer in a second and follow it up with screenshots of the conversation to fiverr customer service.

This is NOT professional - this is suggesting a seller to break the law and fiverr’s terms of service.

Why not give some advice and mention, “This is INCREDIBLY illegal”.

Er, well… that and not getting in trouble with the government and such?

Report them and be done with them. I would mention that what they’re doing is illegal, and that you cannot get involved.

So you accepted the job? You realize that makes you an accomplice in identity forgery, right?