Customer Wants Gig Late

ciana111

I have a gig in which I set the due date for 2 days. A customer bought the gig (review their book), sent me the pdf, then told me the book will not be available to post a review until a week from now - which is 5 days after my deadline. I emailed asking what to do (telling them they can cancel and re-purchase) but they said no, it’s fine, just deliver the gig late. Should I do this? Will it affect my ‘rating’? thank you.

No!!! Don’t do that^^!!! Do this instead: Mark the order as complete. Message your buyer and tell them you have marked the order as complete so that the order won’t be marked late. Then tell them that when they have book available to you, you will read it, do the work, and then send it to them over messages.

I do this all the time, and I’ve never had a problem. And an added bonus is that occasionally people will forget to send you the work later, so it’s free money! lol 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

deliver the gig with an IOU, tell the customer in delivery not to rate the service until full service is rendered and until the customer is finally ready to finish the gig. either that or have them cancel or repurchase. once it goes late they can late cancel and that affects your rating almost like a force cancel. it’s bad bad bad.

Archived