Customers can open winrar files with out accept order?

artbrahim

If you encrypt the file, how can the customer see the work before they sign it off as good?

Maybe we are missing something that you mean but are not explaining? If you make a Delivery that the customer cannot see, that will get you in trouble with the TOS as it is in effect not a Delivery at all.

🙂

Since the thing I will sell is an account, I have to encrypt it. Do not worry, you can be sure that I will give the necessary confidence in this regard.

Umm, what are you selling? Or more to the point is what you are selling ok with TOS?

When selling a House, the buyer must be able to inspect the property before they hand over the coin or the seller could have smashed all the walls and set fire to the toilet. you may find it very hard of you want to hand over something that you won’t let people see is in good order.

🙂

Umm, what are you selling? Or more to the point is what you are selling ok with TOS?

When selling a House, the buyer must be able to inspect the property before they hand over the coin or the seller could have smashed all the walls and set fire to the toilet. you may find it very hard of you want to hand over something that you won’t let people see is in good order.

🙂

In Apex Legends, people are trying too hard to get some levels or it is impossible for them to buy them so I will make and sell such accounts to them. Of course I will send images of what I did, but I have to encrypt the account password with winrar. Also, I have no intention of trashing my 4-year fiverr account for $ 5-10.

In Apex Legends, people are trying too hard to get some levels or it is impossible for them to buy them so I will make and sell such accounts to them. Of course I will send images of what I did, but I have to encrypt the account password with winrar. Also, I have no intention of trashing my 4-year fiverr account for $ 5-10.

Oh, no, no, no…

That screams TOS violation to me as you are selling cheats that corrupt the TOS of another entity (the game dudes wot made that program and community). Fiverr are really clear on this and we see people who have been hit with the ban stick every few months crying about it.

I would either stay very far away, or at least read the TOS on this and get a confirmation from CS if you think you have a special case which makes this morally (and legally) ok before doing anything.

🙂

Oh, no, no, no…

That screams TOS violation to me as you are selling cheats that corrupt the TOS of another entity (the game dudes wot made that program and community). Fiverr are really clear on this and we see people who have been hit with the ban stick every few months crying about it.

I would either stay very far away, or at least read the TOS on this and get a confirmation from CS if you think you have a special case which makes this morally (and legally) ok before doing anything.

🙂

im not making any cheats or things that have been acquired through cheating. What problem could Fiverr cause with this? In addition, many people are doing business by giving the passwords of their accounts. Instead of taking accounts from people more securely, I will offer them accounts that can be set up from scratch.

im not making any cheats or things that have been acquired through cheating. What problem could Fiverr cause with this? In addition, many people are doing business by giving the passwords of their accounts. Instead of taking accounts from people more securely, I will offer them accounts that can be set up from scratch.

Like I said, read the TOS and ask CS. My read is that if you sell someone a World Of Soccercraft account where you have trounced West Ham and gotten the coveted Iron Maiden jersey, that is called cheating.

Maybe it is fine, but if I had my suspicions and said nothing, would I be a good neighbor?

🙂

Archived