Customers want to use upwork through my account

sandoo23

Hi Guys!

I’m a new guy on Fiverr and yesterday I received a message from a “Web Developer”, that he
wanted to talk to me via ■■■■■, turned out, he wants me to create an upwork account, and He will use it for getting more jobs.
He wanted to pay 50$/month, but after a couple questions, I sad no then, he ended our conversation.
Today, Ichecked
Today I received a message, from another “Web Developer”, who wanted to do the exact same thing, but for more money,

Is this a scam? or this is legit?
Please answer.

Thank you for the answer!

It will not be the smartest question, but I am a new guy, sooo what is CS?

You’re welcome @sandoo23! 🙂

My bad, sorry. CS means Customer Support.

You can either report users directly from your Inbox (and it will go straight to CS), or by placing a ticket.

When reporting from Inbox, you need to pass the mouse over the user’s message and it will show a “Report” and a “Flag” options.

When reporting users using ticket, here’s the link to access CS and place it. https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Hope this helps, and, once again, excuse me for not explaining myself completely.

You’re welcome @sandoo23! 🙂

My bad, sorry. CS means Customer Support.

You can either report users directly from your Inbox (and it will go straight to CS), or by placing a ticket.

When reporting from Inbox, you need to pass the mouse over the user’s message and it will show a “Report” and a “Flag” options.

When reporting users using ticket, here’s the link to access CS and place it. https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Hope this helps, and, once again, excuse me for not explaining myself completely.

Thanks a lot!

I appreaciate it!

Archived