Hey Boys and Girl’z of Fiverr fam.
I just started a studio covering CyberSecurity services and would like to invite the following experienced professionals to work together:
- Ethical Hackers
- System Analysts
- System Architecture Designers
- Database Experts (Good understanding of storage engines, e.g InnoDB / XtraDB Tweaks and similar)
- Low level programmers (C, Go, Perl, Python, etc)
- Networking professionals and these with good understanding of OS internals (kernel tweaks etc.)
- Project Managers (we are likely to need them as well )
Get in touch with me if you are driven by “mission impossible” projects to make them possible.
Recently I got contacted by a few Computer Science students who are considering to get their gigs online but were unsure if they are capable to get into the marketplace. I do encourage them to get in touch as well, it’s a great opportunity to learn and earn while getting all necessarily help from peers without being afraid on “what happens if I stuck along the way”.
Getting things done quickly yet efficiently, demonstrating ability and capability to customers, yet encouraging knowledge transfers between seniors / Pro members and the ones that are just starting.
Please include a bit of your professional background, what motivates you to get into the studio, and please share your fiver profile link / gigs you are proud of, projects you did.