Fiverr Forum

D**n!

I wanted to celebrate my 2000th review and it turns out to be a “4” stars. LOL.

Anyway, 2000 is a nice number :slight_smile: Add 600+ orders to that which were not rated.

And just 3 negative reviews :slight_smile:
1 for my article Gig for poor quality and not understanding the topic - justified
1 for proofreading for not using “Track Changes” - despite doing a perfect job
1 for rewriting gig for being late.

But no complaints, the 4 stars was appropriate. Spoke to the client after that, seems to be a nice person with high standards.

Congratulations on your success :wink:

Thanks, you became a Moderator? Congrats to you too!

Congratulations!
So far that is 3 new mods I’ve seen lately. It’s going to be helpful for the forum.

Who is the third? I can count two.

I would love it if MarioKluser, the snarky guy from Holland or Emmaki are made moderators…that would be fun!

But the new moderators have big shoes to fill…@fonthaunt has been incredibly well suited to the job.

Jonbaas, Anaai80 and Theratypist

All great choices.

That’s nice of you, thanks @writer99025! Of course, with new ones hopping on board, I’m happy. And, I quit!

(J/K and thrilled with the growing team.)

Congratulations mate my 1000th review was a 4.5 star, hope to hit the 2000 mark myself later this year

Great, all the best :slight_smile:

Thank you. We should probably let you all know that we just play a very small role here. We are just on the lookout but all the Admins do the work. Yes @fonthaunt is our forum queen lol. We need some emojis here :))

Ack, I can’t live up to queen! Can I just be forum wench?

Congratz :slight_smile: cya next week for 3000 :)?!

Lol…will take at least 2 more years for the 3000th review…I am really tired and want to take it slow.

I hear ya their!