Damn, I have to see John Wick Chapter 2

writer99025

From Wikipeda: Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon, the son of Patricia Bond (née Taylor), a costume designer/performer, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr. His mother is English, from Essex, England. His father, an American from Hawaii, has Native Hawaiian, Chinese, Portuguese, and English ancestry.

I need a new TV series to watch. Recently I’ve blazed through Westworld, The Expanse, Colony, Travellers, and The Walking Dead, and I’m now adrift in a world seemingly without some well made new sci-fi or horror to get my teeth into.

Any suggestions?

Six is pretty good ; ) though it might not be your taste since you seem to be more into Sifi and horror.

From Wikipeda: Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon, the son of Patricia Bond (née Taylor), a costume designer/performer, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr. His mother is English, from Essex, England. His father, an American from Hawaii, has Native Hawaiian, Chinese, Portuguese, and English ancestry.

Dang, I knew that he was a mix of different ethnic backgrounds, but that sure is a lot!

…and he won the genetic lottery and is a good looking dude.

The world is so unfair at times, hahaha.

I need a new TV series to watch. Recently I’ve blazed through Westworld, The Expanse, Colony, Travellers, and The Walking Dead, and I’m now adrift in a world seemingly without some well made new sci-fi or horror to get my teeth into.

Any suggestions?

The 100

Timeless

Travelers <- 👍

3% (Brazillian w Eng Sub Netflix)

Non-Sci-fi (but spirtual-fi)

Taboo

The 100

Timeless

Travelers <- 👍

3% (Brazillian w Eng Sub Netflix)

Non-Sci-fi (but spirtual-fi)

Taboo

These all sound like dirty movies DjGodKnows!

3% Brazillian? What’s that? A Northern English gal who’s just spent her kids family allowance on a 3-minute tanning session?

More seriously, yes, wasn’t Travelers pretty surprisingly good? That said, I spent most of the season wishing that I could be Marcy’s social worker. That and thinking, wow Will! You haven’t aged a day since Will & Grace and you’re all straight Sci-Fi FBI superhero now!

In fact, you’ve got to give it to Netflix, they do tend to make damned good TV series.

Anyway, my sci-fi lacking is over now. I’m drip feeding myself some old BSG while trying to go back and finish a book that I wanted to have done by last summer. I will, however, keep your recommendations on mental file for when its raining, cold, and all I want to do is go back to living on the sofa and eating toast all day.

These all sound like dirty movies DjGodKnows!

3% Brazillian? What’s that? A Northern English gal who’s just spent her kids family allowance on a 3-minute tanning session?

More seriously, yes, wasn’t Travelers pretty surprisingly good? That said, I spent most of the season wishing that I could be Marcy’s social worker. That and thinking, wow Will! You haven’t aged a day since Will & Grace and you’re all straight Sci-Fi FBI superhero now!

In fact, you’ve got to give it to Netflix, they do tend to make damned good TV series.

Anyway, my sci-fi lacking is over now. I’m drip feeding myself some old BSG while trying to go back and finish a book that I wanted to have done by last summer. I will, however, keep your recommendations on mental file for when its raining, cold, and all I want to do is go back to living on the sofa and eating toast all day.

Netflix spent big bux on 3%.

And I wished I was Marcy’s SW too… 😃

I am eagerly awaiting 12 monkeys upcoming season!

p.s

Please represent malta and vote on the other thread I tagged you in.

Netflix spent big bux on 3%.

And I wished I was Marcy’s SW too… 😃

I am eagerly awaiting 12 monkeys upcoming season!

p.s

Please represent malta and vote on the other thread I tagged you in.

I can’t! I’m not willing to refer anyone to Fiverr as I’m paranoid about Fiverr banning me for trying to take advantage or the like. Plus I now avoid using the wifi at my local bar/morning coffee place due to the fact that someone I know in real life recently set up a Fiverr profile.

Archived