Fiverr Forum

Damn....markets taking a fall

Down by 3% in 3 days, thanks to North Korea tensions. Down by 1% in just 15 minutes today. What’s happening? [Anyway, I will wait for it to bottom out in about 7 days and buy :slight_smile: Great opportunity :slight_smile: )

Sorry for that.:cry::cry::cry:

Watch gold soar. :slight_smile: Some people have both gold stocks and other stocks so either way they win.

Yeah, but I mean, why should my markets go down because you folks can’t get your act together. Crazy stuff. This is like an innocent bystander getting hit. LOL.

It’s a small planet, big problems.

I put my eggs in different baskets so I don´t panic if one basket would break. It´s still a shitty feeling though when one basket breaks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Things are getting bad, worse, worst day by day with Trump + NK. If something goes wrong, it would go terribly wrong. Markets would be least of our concerns :neutral_face:

Things are getting bad, worse, worst day by day with Trump + NK. If something goes wrong, it would go terribly wrong. Markets would be least of our concerns :neutral_face:

Yeah, BUT WHY SHOULD WE SUFFER? LOL.

@writer99025 I don´t invest in stock markets (so, I am not losing much). I have other different baskets, and one of them is my saving in US dollar. Not much, but still it feels shitty to know that my US$ keeps losing its value. Good thing is, I also have other baskets which I don´t want to mention, and their value are going up. I will have to check them later. I got a feeling their values have gotten up (are going up). :slightly_smiling_face: But anyhow they don´t really concern me that much. Whatever happens, happens.

When we see carnage of that level, fretting over a fall of 6.23% in Stocks would appear cynically shameful…

One lighter note, we started investing at a wrong time, did we? :wink: I thought Stocks price is all about Modi, Demonitization and GST and all good prospects they bring.

LOL

(20 characterzzzz)

That’s inspiring! You literally grew with those companies :smile: