Dark mode for fiverr forum

shaha858

Hi , I want to know one thing , in this community users #miss #dark mode theme like other social sites or developer forums

should fiverr updated #dark mode option forum section what you think about it

if dark mode option available already ,please inform me

THANK YOU

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

I got this message from fiverr @discobot

As an advanced user, have you visited your preferences page yet @vivek80801? There are lots of ways to customize your experience, such as selecting a dark or light theme.

But I digress, let’s begin!

Everyone makes mistakes. But don’t worry, you can always edit your posts to fix them!

Can you begin by editing the post I just created on your behalf?

How to get dark theme ?

Thanks for your valuable time.

• Like 8

Guest discobot

I got this message from fiverr @discobot

As an advanced user, have you visited your preferences page yet @vivek80801? There are lots of ways to customize your experience, such as selecting a dark or light theme.

But I digress, let’s begin!

Everyone makes mistakes. But don’t worry, you can always edit your posts to fix them!

Can you begin by editing the post I just created on your behalf?

How to get dark theme ?

Thanks for your valuable time.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@wordsfire The problem is I have already a lot of extensions intalled on my chrome. I don’t want to install anymore.

@imagination7413 To learn from more experienced peoples on fiverr. Getting their feed back. I joined fiverr on June 2020. But still I can not get my first order. I have seen many people got their first order in first week. I am not good in selling things. It is always good to learn from others.

• Like 5

• 5 months later...

Hi and thank you for the feedback!

I will pass down this suggestion to the relevant people and maybe they make your wish come true😁

Personally i would also like dark mode to be enabled so it is a great suggestion from you. 
Take care!

• Like 44
  • Thanks 5

On 6/24/2021 at 12:17 PM, rownok77489 said:

New forum is amazing. but iam just  thinking why fiverr forum not available in dark mode ?  when fiverr will launch dark moode?

I also look like dark mode. But here is nothing. Hope next update, Dark mode will available.

Thanks

• Like 33
  • Congrats! 2

On 6/29/2021 at 5:22 PM, ivan_8813 said:

Hi and thank you for the feedback!

I will pass down this suggestion to the relevant people and maybe they make your wish come true😁

Personally i would also like dark mode to be enabled so it is a great suggestion from you. 
Take care!

Yeah  it will be great!! 

Thank you so much  for notice it 🙂

• Like 26
  • Up 1

Agree! dark mode is easier to look at. it is bright for me here.

I just logged in and I don't know where to post, lost person here. But have you noticed, Is the font sharp/thin to look at? Are these font same as the old forum or new fontstyle?  

• Like 25
  • Congrats! 3

On 6/24/2021 at 3:17 AM, rownok77489 said:

New forum is amazing. but iam just  thinking why fiverr forum not available in dark mode ?  when fiverr will launch dark moode?

That would be great! I really think the design would suit the dark background very well. Good suggestion! 👏

• Like 25
  • Up 4