I just had my worst experience with a buyer today. He ordered from my voiceover gig, without any message just a word doc. I sent him the voiceover for this doc, and he rejected it, asking for a refund. I told him I could make amends and give a re-modified version, then he agreed with his expressed requests.
I had only 15 hours left and it was near 1am where I lived so I had to get to bed soon. Despite that I did a re-modification, and made sure it fit his request, only to be rejected again rudely with the same “reason” as before. Either he was really very fussy and it wasn’t according to his taste, or he was abusing the system to get free things.
Fiverr needs to fix:
- Buyers can cheat using re-modification system, get your work for free
- Countdown doesn’t stop when buyers request modification (Even down to the last hour or min, rendering it impossible to deliver on time)
- Mailing option has fixed numbers, rather than a type-able amount
- Buyers should get a penalty for not leaving feedback. I’ve had so many who just mark complete then don’t review
- Buyers should put a deposit when ordering so they don’t waste sellers time by finding out it’s not what they want and cancelling
Fiverr is just not seller oriented