Fiverr Community Forum

Data entry starting at 5$

Hy check out my GIG.
Hurry up order now
Limited time offer with excellent work
https://www.fiverr.com/share/yXPG0

2 Likes

How are you going to do this?

There is nothing in your gig or profile description about it.

3 Likes

Don’t worry brother…I will work for you and then after payment comes to me i will definetly pay you 5$ in your paypal account

1 Like

How could you say that without any confirmation that i gonna cheat anyone.Its not necessory that those who give offer are cheaters.Some true people also exist.

1 Like

FAIL… You won’t have a Fiverr account by the end of the day. Well done finding the Fiverr fast lane to zero orders, zero reviews, and zero success ever.

I’m not even going to point out what you have done wrong. However, you really should have read Fiverr TOS before making your gig and coming here.

Good luck with all your future endeavors.

3 Likes

Am i doing wrong? By this offer i just want to gain some trust
thats all.

1 Like

So far your doing wrong in pretty much the same way that every new seller like you fails spectacularly on Fiverr.

Once you read Fiverr’s TOS, you will be able to see how.

3 Likes

Its depend how you think. It is my way of gaining trust from buyers

1 Like

Are you serious??? It doesn’t matter what any of us think. One of the things that you just described is ABSOLUTE and big NO according to fiverr TOS. And they will ban your account right away.

As @cyaxrex already told you TWICE you need to read fiver TOS(which you already ticked the box that you read it and understood when you registered on fiverr)

Otherwise good luck to you if you’ll keep ignoring what we said and arguing.

5 Likes

So, what should i do.please tell

1 Like

This is becoming ridiculous .
How many more times do we need to repeat it?

3 Likes

ok i m sorry sister…

1 Like

“To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

As everyone has advised suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

2 Likes

If you are giving $5 money back means you will ask for your buyer Paypal Email address which is totally against Fiverr rule as the others mentioned above.

If I were you, I will just lower my price to $5 until I get some positive reviews then rise up my price.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice

1 Like