Fiverr Forum

Date column is missing in buyer requests section

Hello,

I am level two seller and working on fiverr for few years back. I am sending buyer request regularly but today I found a horrible bug in this sections.

Buyer requests are not showing date / time of posting of any buyer request on desktop website.
I am also using mobile app and there I can easily see posted date of the every buyer request.

I request fiverr support team to resolve this issue asap, so sellers may not waste their requests by applying on outdated requests.

You may see screenshot here https://screenshot.net/79jp9aw

Thanks,
Sagittarian384

same issue facing by me.

It´s a bug, you mean it did show once? Ouch. I´m on fiverr since October and it always looked like in yourscreenshot for me…It puzzled me that there was no ‘posted on’-date of course, but I thought well it is the way it is, like other things.

Same issue here. Hope it’ll solve soon.

@sagittarian384 Issue is now fixed. Thank you for your report.

I logged out of everything when reading this, cleared cache and all, but I still see i as I did always, like in OP’s screenshot, no date column showing. I´ll try a different browser.

edit:
No, neither on chrome nor edge, same as always, and I did clear everything from both browsers. I´d do more computer clean-up, if it might help, but I’ll wait for someone reporting it works for them first I think… (^._.^)ノ

another edit:
I logged and rebooted because some updated driver wanted me to do that anyway, and I see it now too. :slight_smile:
Great! Thanks!

I see the date column, it’s on the left.

I use Chromium.