Fiverr Community Forum

Day 1 of reporting my fiverr start

Today I have gotten 11 clicks as well as 120 views which is the most viewed and clicks I have received so far . I can report that so far it keeps getting better and better for me on this app and I feel like this is an amazing app to a business and my experience with it has been positive.

1 Like

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

1 Like

Day 3 of my fiverr forum diary,

292 impressions and 14 clicks . My experience with the fiverr app is so nice and I’m very happy that my impressions and clicks are increasing . My experience with fiverr gets better and better and i find it is an amazing app for businesses to use.

I have shared some tips for new sellers. if you are interested go and read them may be it will be helpful for you. :slightly_smiling_face:
thank you

1 Like

Day 4 of my fiverr forum diary,

335 impressions and 15 clicks . Its amazing how it keeps on increasing I am beginning to feel like my fiverr journey has just turned a new chapter and it feels so nice as I’m becoming closer to one day getting a sale which would warm my heart . I find this app amazing for sellers and buyers and so far my experience gets better and better.

Day 5 of my fiverr forum diary ,

365 impressions 18 clicks . WOW ! it keeps going up and up for the last few days . I keep repeating the same thing but I truly find this site amazing for seller and buyers and i would rate it 5 out of 5 stars . Truly an amazing site , love the community of inspiring sellers who always loves to help new people out which i find very inspiring.

Day 6 of my Fiverr forum diary ,

I have gotten 169 impressions and 18 clicks slight improvement from last time but still an improvement none the less .

Day 7 of my fiverr forum diary ,

I have gotten 375 impressions and 18 clicks only a slight improvement like last time of 6 view. My experience is very great today I have responded to some buyer requests . I gotten this idea from fiverr forum from this clever post with tips for new sellers . There a lot of fiver forum posts with useful information , i suggest you read some if you need help with your buinsess.