Days without warning

alveenaaa

Can Anyone tell me, That why my days of warning are increasing? I didn’t break any rule of fiverr, my warning days are 3/30! why this is happening?

my warning days are 3/30

What exactly do you mean? I’ll show you a screen shot to see if I understand. If you look at analytics:

image.png.012b5ba67d7a08729819c3ab1ee0a6ab.png

If yours says 3 right there, it means 3 days have passed since you got a warning.

my warning days are 3/30

What exactly do you mean? I’ll show you a screen shot to see if I understand. If you look at analytics:

If yours says 3 right there, it means 3 days have passed since you got a warning.

You mean I did not receive any extra warning, I have received a warning three days ago,

Untitled.png.2faeabe9b3498b00f689204d7044fdfc.png see this. Please let me know what this is showing 3/30?

You mean I did not receive any extra warning, I have received a warning three days ago,

Untitled see this. Please let me know what this is showing 3/30?

what this is showing 3/30?

@fonthaunt just answered your question

it means 3 days have passed since you got a warning

As you mentioned as well, that you received a warning 3 days ago. Let 27 more days pass and you’ll get that bar in green. And yes, you did not receive any extra warning. Note on the “extra” but 3 days ago you did break some rule in TOS, that’s why you got the warning, if you’re not sure what rule you broke, I suggest you read the TOS or contact Customer Support to clarify.

what this is showing 3/30?

@fonthaunt just answered your question

it means 3 days have passed since you got a warning

As you mentioned as well, that you received a warning 3 days ago. Let 27 more days pass and you’ll get that bar in green. And yes, you did not receive any extra warning. Note on the “extra” but 3 days ago you did break some rule in TOS, that’s why you got the warning, if you’re not sure what rule you broke, I suggest you read the TOS or contact Customer Support to clarify.

Thank You so much. It helps a lot.

Archived