Days Without Warnings

The (7) days of 30 has to do with the seller levels. It’s one of the requirements for leveling up/keeping your level.

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

If you’re level 0 currently, for example, and would have all other requirements for level 1 but not 30 days without warnings yet at the next evaluation date, you’d not be promoted to level 1.

Apart from that, as the others already said, as you already got a warning, read Fiverr’s terms of service very well and make sure to not get any more warning/s, as you might lose your account then.

Also be aware you can get a TOS warning even without actually violating the TOS. I did recently.

How come? Can you please explain?

Don’t tell someone asking for a refund you are limited in how many refunds you can give in a month. It’s more involved than that however in this case, but apparently I tried to “trick the system”.

Don’t tell someone asking for a refund you are limited in how many refunds you can give in a month. It’s more involved than that however in this case, but apparently I tried to “trick the system”.

Interesting! Thank you for the info, luckily I never refund at all!

hi @miiila i am a new bee.so don’t understand short form

Hi mdmoon, no problem, we were all newbies at one point, that’s why I mentioned the full phrase and put a link to the ToS too. It’s very important to read them. Even if you’re a newbie, you already confirmed that you accept the ToS/Terms of Service by registering your account. And welcome to the forum!

Archived