Fiverr Forum

DDP image creation for CD Duplication ($5)

Its a quiet Monday here in the studio, so i said i would let you all know about my Fiverr gig, the only one of its Kind: DDP Image Creation. This Gig is Ideal for people who mix and master their own music but dont quite know how to prepare a CD for Duplication!

What is a DDP Image?

DDP Image creation is the final step in creating an album that’s be released on CD.

DDP stands for ‘Disc Description Protocol’ and is now the new standard method of delivering your album to a Pressing Plant for CD Duplication. A DDP image is basically a file version of your CD. It contains the Sequence of songs, PQ codes, ISRC, MCN and CD-Text data. DDP images are the safest way to deliver your album for pressing and rule out the risk of a pressing plant Duplicating a Physical CD that has been damaged or contains errors.

A DDP for a 10 song album usually costs $60 outside of Fiverr, but I am offering this service for $5 only on fiverr

So what do you get in return for your hard earned cash?

I will create a DDP image for you ready for pressing that contains your sequence of songs, PQ codes, ISRC, MCN and CD-Text data. You will Also receive a free DDP Player and free customer service.

What I need from you:

• Mastered Tracks (44.1Khz 16bit WAV)
  • Artist Name
  • Album Name
  • Track Names
  • The order you want each song to feature on CD
  • ISRC code (Not Essential) You can apply for one here: https://www.usisrc.org
  • UPC/EAN (Not Essential) EAN is a 13 digit barcode that is used for marking

products sold at retail.

A DDP image requires specific software to be opened which most people wont have access to. I will supply you with a free DDP player compatible with Windows and Mac

When you open your DDP Player you will be able to:

• Audition DDP as a CD

• Burn A CD from the application

• See all CD-Text Data

• Export Audio as Files

Once you are happy you can forward it on to your chosen pressing plant.

You can find the Gig at this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/johnnymakeshift/create-a-ddp-image-of-your-album-for-cd-replication

Free customer support is provided with this offer.

Do feel free to ask any questions!

• Johnny