De ranked from last two months

ibrahim99hr

hello everyone hope all is well thank you,
i am facing some issue but not exactly know what happing with me,
3k impression is now 159 impression and weekly clicks 70 to 2 or 0 clicks in a week now a day.
i notice it did count how seeing are my gig or profile,
i have three gigs over fiverr and all move to last page,really worry.
is there bugs or update going on fiverr can some one help me thank you.

Why do you assume this might be a bug? There are literally hundreds of thousands of gigs on Fiverr. There is no way that all sellers can be on the front page of search results all the time, some sellers have to be on the final page - and some on page 2 / 3 / 4, etc. This is probably just your turn to be lower down the search results.

The good news is that, in my experience, within a few weeks you should find that your gigs start to reappear more prominently in search results and your stats and orders will then improve again.

I do find it astounding though that so many sellers think they should permanently be on page one of search results - like it’s their exclusive right to be there, and that no one else selling a similar service should have their opportunity to get orders!

What you’ve described is simply part of the way of life on Fiverr. One moment you’re riding the crest of the wave with orders, the next nothing. But if you hang around for long enough - your turn will come again.

Why do you assume this might be a bug? There are literally hundreds of thousands of gigs on Fiverr. There is no way that all sellers can be on the front page of search results all the time, some sellers have to be on the final page - and some on page 2 / 3 / 4, etc. This is probably just your turn to be lower down the search results.

The good news is that, in my experience, within a few weeks you should find that your gigs start to reappear more prominently in search results and your stats and orders will then improve again.

I do find it astounding though that so many sellers think they should permanently be on page one of search results - like it’s their exclusive right to be there, and that no one else selling a similar service should have their opportunity to get orders!

What you’ve described is simply part of the way of life on Fiverr. One moment you’re riding the crest of the wave with orders, the next nothing. But if you hang around for long enough - your turn will come again.

Yes exactly i know but i updated all gigs i am still at last page.so think how suddenly de ranked all gigs.

Hi buddy.

I’m good. Hope you are also doing good.
Definitely I’m also experiencing this same scenario.
I had a really good business for past 11 months but suddenly it was dropped unexpectedly.
I’m a Level 2 Seller and I maintained my profile in a very professional way.

I also can’t understand what’s wrong with Fiverr in these days.

I made a customer support request also, based on this issue.

I assumed as this may be due to current situation of the world.
How ever lets inform this to Fiverr team. They will help us to sort this out.

Thanks.

There are a number of reasons our impressions go through a bit of a roller coaster ride, and I experience the exact same thing you have.

It is worrying sometimes, especially when you’re enjoying a lot of exposure and a lot of orders as a result. But try to keep in mind, and I have to remind myself of this, too. 😉 Gigs are rotated to give the MANY many sellers on the platform a fair shot. Buyer searches may be going through trends. And sure, the platform isn’t perfect, occasionally it can hiccup, but they’re pretty good about making sure we don’t go through a long down-time.

If you haven’t done anything to your gigs, probably not a cause for worry, you’ll hit the next page rotation.

You can even take advantage of the slow-down to update your gigs, do a little adjusting, though I would recommend not doing major updates to ALL of your gigs at the same time.

If you have done some major updates to your gigs and they’re stuck in review for longer than a day, that’s when opening a ticket should help. But I believe there’s usually a note on the gig somewhere that says it’s being reviewed, if memory serves.

Be patient, and continue to be active and consistent.

Archived