Deactivating account

aimank95

Hello everyone!

I’m new on fiverr and quite not aware of how it works.

Can someone from fiverr team tell me that how do I Permanently Deactivate my Account? Can I Re-Activate my Account?

Aimen.

Hello Aimen,

You can deactivate your account by going to settings (that you can access by clicking on your profile picture on the top right-hand side of the Fiverr homepage/dashboard). There, you will find the option to deactivate your account.

image.png.89d918eddcf5f88bc136171f074c7d8b.png

Click on the deactivate account button and then follow whatever instructions (if any) is provided.

FYI, I am not a Fiverr team member/Fiverr staff. I am just another Fiverr user. If you want to contact Fiverr’s team, you can do so by going to https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Can I Re-Activate my Account?

I don’t think so.

Hello everyone!

I’m new on fiverr and quite not aware of how it works.

Can someone from fiverr team tell me that how do I Permanently Deactivate my Account? Can I Re-Activate my Account?

Aimen.

Can I Re-Activate my Account?

Also since it says “you won’t be able to re-activate your gigs” it won’t be a good idea to ever use it if you’d need to do that in future. It might be better to use “out of office” mode if you ever wanted to not use the account for a certain amount of time.

Archived