Deadline problems

How do you guys manage your delivery times? I always deliver on time, but then the client asks for a revision and I get a late order. The delivery time is for the final product, I can and will make revisions but that SHOULD NOT COUNT towards delivery time. This happens constantly and is seriously messing with my delivery times. How can I put a stop to that?

You should extend your delivery time, I always ask more days than I need in order to review my orders if needed. Try to add 1 or 2 days but deliver your order as fast as usual 🙂

That does not work. I have my work scheduled so I always deliver before the delivery time, what really screws my stats are people requesting revisions after the delivery that somehow count as being late.

If you deliver on time, everything’s great. If a buyer asks for a revision, your countdown will show late, but because you delivered on time, it shouldn’t make a difference to your delivery time.

Good luck! 🙂

I don’t think that’s right. I had situations in the past where I delivered within the deadline and the the revision request impacted my stats.

Archived