Deadline problems

How do you guys manage your delivery times? I always deliver on time, but then the client asks for a revision and I get a late order. The delivery time is for the final product, I can and will make revisions but that SHOULD NOT COUNT towards delivery time. This happens constantly and is seriously messing with my delivery times. How can I put a stop to that?

If you deliver on time, everything’s great. If a buyer asks for a revision, your countdown will show late, but because you delivered on time, it shouldn’t make a difference to your delivery time.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

You should extend your delivery time, I always ask more days than I need in order to review my orders if needed. Try to add 1 or 2 days but deliver your order as fast as usual :slight_smile:

That does not work. I have my work scheduled so I always deliver before the delivery time, what really screws my stats are people requesting revisions after the delivery that somehow count as being late.

I don’t think that’s right. I had situations in the past where I delivered within the deadline and the the revision request impacted my stats.