So, I got a message from this person, a message as if we were in the middle of a conversation, referencing a video I’d sent her earlier. I had never talked to this buyer before but whatever, I thought, and read on. She wanted me to combine two videos into one. Links to both were attached. To their respective pages on Videohive. Like, the product pages, where you buy those templates. Where this is pretty damn hard to miss:
And this, one click away, is probably the right one:
This buyer’s offer?
So, let me ask you this, dear buyer: what are you thinking?[poll type=regular]
- I think you design-y types can just magically summon whatever I want
- I think you should buy the template, get the $17 license, nobody will ever know. You’ll ony lose 12 dollars!
- I think you should do the right thing and purchase the proper license - you’ll only pay $46 for the privilege to work for me!
- I think you should trawl through the web for hours and find a pirated version so I can sell stolen goods to my, like I said, hundreds of customers
- I don’t think, generally.