Dear Buyers, How do you Find Sellers

silberma1976

So far, here are the methods I have used to find sellers:

1. Search: I type in what I am looking for, and gigs come up.
    I look at the pictures first. If I like what I see in the pic, I look to see if what is written is in good English. If I like the pic, and the English is correct, I will look at the price. If the price is within the limit I want to spend, then I will click on it, and read the gig and information. If anything in the info turns me OFF, I go back to search and try again. If I find nothing that turns me OFF, and I believe that I could actually get a good product from the seller that I can use, I will order the gig.

2. Request: If I can’t find what I need in search, I put out a request. When the offers come back, I pretty much do the same thing as I described in #1.

3. Forum: I have ordered gigs from several people that I found in the forums. After reading their comments, I sometimes look at a seller’s page. If I see something I might want/need, I do the same thing as #1 above.

For the most part, these have all worked really well for me. I am a happy camper! 🙂

I look at the pictures first. If I like what I see in the pic, I look to see if what is written is in good English. If I like the pic, and the English is correct, I will look at the price. If the price is within the limit I want to spend, then I will click on it, and read the gig and information. If anything in the info turns me OFF, I go back to search and try again. If I find nothing that turns me OFF, and I believe that I could actually get a good product from the seller that I can use, I will order the gig.

2. Request: If I can’t find what I need in search, I put out a request. When the offers come back, I pretty much do the same thing as I described in #1.

3. Forum: I have ordered gigs from several people that I found in the forums. After reading their comments, I sometimes look at a seller’s page. If I see something I might want/need, I do the same thing as #1 above.

For the most part, these have all worked really well for me. I am a happy camper! 🙂

Thank you! So invaluable!

• 3 years later...

thank you so much for your post

Archived