Dear friends, Is it very difficult to find buyers? How to become top of the search list?

michelonline

Dear friends, I am Michel. I am a professional painter, a advertiser, a logo designer and a journalist. I do logo designs on 99designs. One of my friend told me that he earn more than 150$ per day. I made my first gig, three days ago. I just have earn 12$. I didn’t get any order from last two days. As I think, we need to get top of the search results. Is there a way to do that? Do you know a way to promote my gigs.

Please check my gig and tell me errors and weak points.

Thank you.

You must be Top Seller if you want to place at the top of search list.

To earn more buyers, start to attract the buyer by “Buyer Request” option.

Fiverr sales is down right now.

I was 1 month and got 2 order only (😑

Good luck! 🙂

Reply to @mikucchi: TOS are not consistently on the top of the search. The search engine seem to randomly show anyone at any given time.

Work on your thumbnail and make it very attractive. People are scrolling through the thumbnails and only selecting what catches there attention. Make people want to choose yours. In a competitive market, videos really help.

Make sure your gig offer is really simple, sometimes it takes me 5 minutes to figure out how someone’s gig works and that’s way too long.

Archived