Dear Mods, thanks for the laugh

capitalquality

I wonder if you REALLY did something better instead of reading that nightmare of a thread. 🙂

I really did 🙂 I turned off my laptop and outlined the plot of a short story!

Good for you! Grats on the start to a new story! I went and watched Hacksaw Ridge on streaming and played video games all evening. It was a nice change of pace.

BTW, if anyone has seen Hacksaw Ridge, the thread that Eoin advised us to avoid has more gore than than the movie. 😃

Guest offlinehelpers

Good for you! Grats on the start to a new story! I went and watched Hacksaw Ridge on streaming and played video games all evening. It was a nice change of pace.

BTW, if anyone has seen Hacksaw Ridge, the thread that Eoin advised us to avoid has more gore than than the movie. 😃

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I’m only just recovering! 😀

Guest offlinehelpers

If you are thinking of one where a brand new user had an amazing ability to know how much money all sellers make (especially Eoin) - that’s the one!

Aye - that’s the one.! I don’t think they’ll be back any time soon, such a shame. 😉

Aye - that’s the one.! I don’t think they’ll be back any time soon, such a shame. 😉

Interestingly enough, the moderators didn’t have to deal with them much. The system itself detected some sort of irregular activity on those 2 accounts. Let’s hope they won’t be back!

Interestingly enough, the moderators didn’t have to deal with them much. The system itself detected some sort of irregular activity on those 2 accounts. Let’s hope they won’t be back!

The system itself detected some sort of irregular activity on those 2 accounts.

Shocking! Are you saying that sock-puppetry was involved?

The system itself detected some sort of irregular activity on those 2 accounts.

Shocking! Are you saying that sock-puppetry was involved?

That would be shocking. I can’t imagine how that brand new guy could have been the SAME GUY, can you? There must be another explanation that involves a Matrix and some layered dreams.

That would be shocking. I can’t imagine how that brand new guy could have been the SAME GUY, can you? There must be another explanation that involves a Matrix and some layered dreams.

Oh my. So much work and effort for…for what exactly? Can’t remember anything but screenshot and d… ollarwaving, thanks to too many of Nika’s drinks.

Oh my. So much work and effort for…for what exactly? Can’t remember anything but screenshot and d… ollarwaving, thanks to too many of Nika’s drinks.

I am sure something great was accomplished. I have no idea what it was, I had drinks too. I seem to recall some waving of some kind. :head_bandage:

Archived