Fiverr Forum

Dear Mods, thanks for the laugh

“If you have ANYTHING better to do than read this then do it.”

I’m off to do something better :grin:

7 Likes

@capitalquality Now I wonder if you REALLY did something better instead of reading that nightmare of a thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really did :slight_smile: I turned off my laptop and outlined the plot of a short story!

3 Likes

Good for you! Grats on the start to a new story! I went and watched Hacksaw Ridge on streaming and played video games all evening. It was a nice change of pace.

BTW, if anyone has seen Hacksaw Ridge, the thread that Eoin advised us to avoid has more gore than than the movie. :smiley:

3 Likes

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I’m only just recovering! :grinning:

2 Likes

If you are thinking of one where a brand new user had an amazing ability to know how much money all sellers make (especially Eoin) - that’s the one!

1 Like

Aye - that’s the one.! I don’t think they’ll be back any time soon, such a shame. :wink:

Interestingly enough, the moderators didn’t have to deal with them much. The system itself detected some sort of irregular activity on those 2 accounts. Let’s hope they won’t be back!

1 Like

Shocking! Are you saying that sock-puppetry was involved?

That would be shocking. I can’t imagine how that brand new guy could have been the SAME GUY, can you? There must be another explanation that involves a Matrix and some layered dreams.

That guy’s name was totally misleading too - when I first saw it this is what I thought

4 Likes

Oh my. So much work and effort for…for what exactly? Can’t remember anything but screenshot and d… ollarwaving, thanks to too many of Nika’s drinks.

I am sure something great was accomplished. I have no idea what it was, I had drinks too. I seem to recall some waving of some kind. :head_bandage: