Dear Nassim ... Can you help me? PLEASE!

jibran_jay

I know this may be not your problem but right now i don’t have any number to call directly to those Fiverr people.

My revenues are in big trouble for 10 days and they are not listening to my complaints.

CAN YOU PLEASE ASK THEM(FIVERR PEOPLE) TO LOOK INTO MY REVENUE PAGE ? THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS “EMPTY PAYONEER CARD” AND SOON I WILL BE QUITING USING BOTH FIVERR AND PAYONEER IF THE MATTER IS NOT SOLVED.

I have payments which should be clear for withdrawal by now…. but my revenue page has gone out of its mind.

Already filed 3 complaints but no reply… now i am here with no money at all …. I want replies and this problem to be solved immediately.

ISSUE IS

1. More than 7 of my jobs were completed 21 days ago still i have ZERO “0″ balance in my withdrawal. I thought it was 14 days clearing process…
  2. I have recently received my Fiverr Revenue card and i did my ” 1st withdrawal ” of ” $ 442 ” from my account and now i can see that on my Payoneer page that it has been loaded in my card.

The Problem arise when i saw my Fiverr account Revenue page it is showing that i have $1,772 Already Withdrawn.

I mean what is happening here?

If i had only $442 to withdraw then how can i withdraw 1,772 ?

I have my home running on Fiverr money.

ThaNKS !

My request tickets no are

Request #341232

Request #343949

Request #344666

Archived