Fiverr Forum

Debit/Credit Cards not working!

I am new to Fiverr and tried to purchase my first gig yesterday. No matter what card I tried, it kept getting declined. I have more than enough funds in all of my accounts so I know that this is not the issue. I have contacted my bank and am waiting their response. I am in the U.S. Does anyone know why this happens? I may just have to send money to my Paypal and try that, but I will have to wait 3-5 for the funds to hit and I’d obviously rather not wait.

Thanks,
Camiliana

1 Like

Not sure exactly but I read that Visa is having problems in Europe

1 Like

Fixed now! :sunny: :credit_card:

2 Likes

Sorry for the multiple posts, lol. I just tried again, both my debit and multiple credit cards. None went through again.

1 Like

Oh, you might want to contact Fiverr Customer Support if it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Do you see this type of error message?

I also tried making payment through my debit/credit card, but it ended up showing this.

2 Likes

YES! Exactly the same message. I spoke with both of my banks yesterday, and it is definitely a problem with Fiverr because they told me that as soon as the purchase hit, it was immediately reversed. I don’t understand why Fiverr can’t fix this issue, it’s really a shame. I still haven’t received a response from Customer Support!

1 Like

Use Paypal instead.
It’s safer and faster. Just add your card and allow Paypal to take money from you card to pay.

1 Like