Dec 11, Someone Will Not Like This Response I Use when Asked "For More Details" LOL

anarchofighter

Okay, this is likely to be seen by some as more than a little “aggressive” or …you know… I guess I would say this, it’s on the other side of the spectrum from the Joy this is Jo (@OldBittyGrandma) who I love and respect to the max.

And, of course, this is not the way for everyone (or perhaps anyone else) However, in the spirit of sharing… Here’s what I write when I get messages like this…

An actually COPY and PASTE from Messages (Name removed to protect the innocent --and that ain’t me baby)

This message is related to your gig I will give you a surefire method to Get Local Media Coverage for your business or cause using a Publicity idea you love GUARANTEED for $5

Hi , I would like more clarification in exaclty what you can do? with examples pls.

To which I reply....
Thank you for your interest. The best example is the one you get upon ordering. And, that's why I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If after I deliver, it wasn't what you thought, isn't what you need, or you decide you don't like how I spell my name... Let me know, and you'll get a 100% refund directly from fiverr...

It's the only way I can offer these services for so little is if I reduce "explanation" time and focus on "implementation" time.

Cheers,

Anarco.

Yeah, right? :o) Add to that, there’s a rather entertaining video & a rather complete description. At the end of the day, this is a $5 decision. I don’t mean to be dismissive of anyone for whom that’s a serious decision. However, even if it is a serious decision, it needs to be understood that to ask someone to walk you though an individual “sales pitch” for $5 is also a big deal.

Yeah, right? :o) Add to that, there’s a rather entertaining video & a rather complete description. At the end of the day, this is a $5 decision. I don’t mean to be dismissive of anyone for whom that’s a serious decision. However, even if it is a serious decision, it needs to be understood that to ask someone to walk you though an individual “sales pitch” for $5 is also a big deal.

The problem with that is you’re opening yourself up to negative feedback. Some people are spiteful, and won’t want a refund, they will want to put negative feedback. So they’ll put negative feedback and get Fiverr support to refund them. So then you’re left without the 4 bucks and negative feedback. Offering a refund without an explanation of is just asking for it.

What I would recommend doing is write up an explanation, save it to notepad or something and when someone asks for it simply copy/paste it.

The problem with that is you’re opening yourself up to negative feedback. Some people are spiteful, and won’t want a refund, they will want to put negative feedback. So they’ll put negative feedback and get Fiverr support to refund them. So then you’re left without the 4 bucks and negative feedback. Offering a refund without an explanation of is just asking for it.

What I would recommend doing is write up an explanation, save it to notepad or something and when someone asks for it simply copy/paste it.

BigBadBilly, while I understand your point and it’s without a doubt prudent. I will say that I’ve had no such issues.

I also include information on “How to Request a Refund” when I deliver any gig. So most people who have ever asked for one or gotten one, has always used the “Request Cancellation” feature as I show them in video.

BigBadBilly, while I understand your point and it’s without a doubt prudent. I will say that I’ve had no such issues.

I also include information on “How to Request a Refund” when I deliver any gig. So most people who have ever asked for one or gotten one, has always used the “Request Cancellation” feature as I show them in video.

Archived