Fiverr Community Forum

Decrease My GIG Rank

Day by day decrease my gig rank. Fiver is just one and only profession of my life. All the time i should follow fiver rules and guidelines. But last 45 days i can not get any message and order from new clients. Its very difficult to survey without earning for me. How can i solve it ?

3 Likes

So sorry for the challenges you are passing through…but it will get better.

Try to do some retouch on your gig, and share your gig on social media…Try to bid for buyers requests.

All the best bro

i can Share you a secret
Though You are get Message form clients and maybe you complete some order , please Follow up your Client , Massage your Client that if there any New Project for you This Month ?
Maybe You will not get any new project , but when the Clients read your massage and reply your impression will reach up again :wink: Don’t Share this Anyone :smile:

1 Like

That’s not true. Some people see these as unsolicited messages and if you do that, you might end up with a warning.

1 Like

can You please Check There are Four Color in Inbox massage System , and the purple color is says Follow up . This rules is made by fiverr .

1 Like

Follow up if someone didn’t reply to a previous message related to an order.

1 Like

This is an open secret tips bro :grinning:

Don’t worry. Just reply to buyer requests, follow up your repeated buyers, share your gigs on social media. Hope these will work best.

1 Like