Decreasing impression and clicks

design0killer

Hello all…Dont worry
This field is like this…one month you will earn, the other month you wont/earn more /less than last one!

This profession is like that…the income is not fixed,it’s varied.
To keep the income almost steady you can open join other freelancing communities and try to find work / create your youtube channel and teach them what you do here or anything you like…this will generate you some income as well

You can also consider this as a vacation and utilize the time in learning new skills or strengthening the existing skill so that you can provide better service in future to your clients.

I am a freelancer as well and i try this strategy too…
For more info you can reply me in my comments.

@sharif54 @miquelinet1 @shohan1706 and all others who are suffering from this
Thanks

One thing you can try is to reach out to existing customers to see if there is anything you can provide them with. A warm contact, where there you already have an existing relationship should be more likely to reorder with you. You might even be able to ask if they know of anyone that might be in need of the services you provide.

• 10 months later...

Hello all…Dont worry

This field is like this…one month you will earn, the other month you wont/earn more /less than last one!

To keep the income almost steady you can open join other freelancing communities and try to find work / create your youtube channel and teach them what you do here or anything you like…this will generate you some income as well

You can also consider this as a vacation and utilize the time in learning new skills or strengthening the existing skill so that you can provide better service in future to your clients.

Thanks

Thank you.I really apreciate your help !!!

Hello all…Dont worry

Thanks

Hello all…Dont worry

Of course there are people who only dedicate themselves to this and other people have another job that complements it with fiverr.

and since it is about sales, no there will be a fixed control of how many will be done in a month.

• 2 months later...

Archived