Fiverr Community Forum

Decreasing sells day by day & new traffics very low

Hello Everybody,
I Don’t understand what happening on my gig. Last month only one new clients came and order me. For some old clients I am able to earn some $$. I am facing this problem about last 2 month. I have tried many way to get new order but I am unable. I had edited my gig several time to make attractive and created a new blog, also uploaded some portfolio but didn’t work. To get order I have shared my gig and blog everyday, this only increase my gig view and impression.
My status
Level 2 seller
Response rate 100%
Order completion 100%
On time delivery 100%
Positive rating 5*
Order completed 366
Rating 298.

Please help me to get order.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello dude, Facing same problem, did not get any order from last 30 days.
Waiting for expert suggestion… May be we get some help…

1 Like

I am waiting for help

I’m a buyer and have been trying to buy a service but they won’t accept payments it says that it’s blocked but my bank says it goes through they billed me 7 times and not once did I get service. Not sure what’s going on but I think there site is jacked. Buyers like me are frustrated and giving up. You guys should complain to Fiverr because I’ve tried as a buyer and am getting no help. Your losing sales because there system is not working is my guess

1 Like

I had also contacted on customer support team but they suggested what I had done. Support team also told me they can’t guarantee of my sells.

I have seen these type of posts all around these days , what is happening with fiverr market? Some of the sellers with level are talking in this manner. :thinking:

1 Like