Decrise in orders and messages after fix GIG N/A

mateusbl

I just wanna know if this happen with other sellers too, in the last two weeks i realized a decrise in orders and messages. My gigs are in the firts pages, so i don’t know, just wanna check how your month is going… how your gigs is going after they fixed the GIG N/A

Yes but i wanna know if the reason can be the GIG N/A, you know maybe they changed something in the metric

Sales rise and fall over time due to a variety of factors. It is unwise to blame Fiverr for the times when your sales are down. Instead of trying to find fault with someone/something else, work on improving your gig, making it more appealing, and reaching out to your target customers. YOU are the only person who can make your gigs successful.

I think we like to find something to blame whenever our orders decrease or our gig ranking changes. But it’s important to remember that while your orders are decreasing, some sellers’ are staying the same, and others are seeing an increase. For example, I’ve gained 4 new clients since the bug fix and was stagnant during it. This doesn’t mean that the fix helped or hurt me, just that it was going on at that same time. I’m also nowhere near the first page for my niche, even with added parameters.

The algorithm is impossible to track and dictate, so you’re best off just dealing with things as they come instead of trying to ascribe a specific reason to them. It’ll save you a lot of stress.

Archived